AT&T DWDM and SONET Ring Services
Designed for ever growing bandwidth capacity needs
Experience maximum uptime with Ring Solutions
With AT&T ring services, you’ll get the protection of 24×7 monitoring and rapid issue resolution to help ensure that your network performs at an optimum level. When you consolidate traffic onto ring architecture, you reduce the number of access points and simplify network management.
DWDM and SONET for privacy and security
Having a network that can outsmart breaches is especially important for industries that hold or transmit private customer information. Ring architectures are known for their reliability and performance, and security is the number one value in any optical transport network. With AT&T ring services and a dedicated optical transport network, you’ll get innate private data transport and mission critical data protection.
- DWDM and SONET can be deployed within a dedicated optical transport network in which the fiber and its associated hardware are provided for the exclusive use of a single customer.
- If intrusion to the fiber is detected, the data is immediately switched to an alternate path while the problem is investigated.
- No other business can use the same fiber components, which reduces the risk of data compromise.
- DWDM and SONET ring services can carry different types of traffic at different speeds. This allows you to set different protection levels for each type of traffic, thus applying extra protection to more sensitive data.
- The networks may be designed with diverse entry points to further reduce the risks of single points of failure.
DWDM and SONET ring services and disaster recovery
In the event of a potential disruption or disaster, the self-healing technology of ring services can help keep your business running. Because AT&T ring services form a redundant network, they are an excellent option for industries that can’t afford downtime, such as financial firms, broadcasters, health care companies and government industries.
- Allow you to consolidate Ethernet, data, video and voice/VoIP traffic on a single, reliable platform, supported by the anchoring ring design. If traffic fails on one path, data is immediately switched to the alternate path to provide almost instant recovery from many disasters.
- Provide flexible networking options to meet operational needs.
- May employ battery back-up capabilities for added protection.
Choose the DWDM or SONET solution for you
AT&T has more than 20 years of experience designing and supporting DWDM and SONET ring services. Our technical consultants can help you choose a solution based on your specific business needs. You’ll benefit from
Complete mobile device management with Mobile Device Manager Plus
What is mobile device management (MDM)?
Why is mobile device management (MDM) important?
It is a well known fact that more and more employees are using mobile devices to get work done. Mobile devices enable greater mobility, faster responses, and higher productivity. On the other hand, they also present new challenges in areas such as compatibility, security, access, and device management.
Organizations have to keep a close eye on the devices being used in their network, regardless of whether they are company-owned or personal devices (BYOD).
Mobile Device Manager Plus helps you manage all aspects of your mobile devices, from basic configurations to more advanced security settings.
With a single, straightforward interface, Mobile Device Manager Plus takes the guesswork out of MDM.
The first step in bringing all employees' mobile devices under your control is to enroll them into your company's network. Mobile Device Manager Plus makes this first step a breeze by providing a number of simplified enrollment options:
- Personal device enrollment for users (BYOD):
- Self-enrollment: Allows users to enroll devices on their own
Enrollment by invite: Allows users to enroll devices after accepting an invitation sent by the admin
Bulk enrollment via CSV file: Upload a CSV file containing details of the devices you would like to manage
2. Enroll corporate-owned devices:
Automate bulk enrollment for iOS: Simplify management of iOS devices with Apple's Device Enrollment Program (DEP) and Apple Configurator.
Automate bulk enrollment for Android: Simplify management of Android devices with Samsung KNOX and Android Near Frequency Communication (NFC) enrollment.
Automate bulk enrollment for Windows: Simplify management of Windows devices with Windows Imaging and Configuration Designer (ICD) enrollment.
3. Authenticate enrollment with a one-time pass code and/or with users' Active Directory credentials
Configure and set up various policies around devices to secure corporate resources. Mobile Device Manager Plus allows you to create and publish profiles on one device or a group of devices.
1. Allow or restrict employees from using certain device features: Impose and enforce policies on mobile devices to optimize device usage and secure data.
2. Provide access to corporate accounts: Grant access to email, Wi-Fi, VPN, and other kinds of corporate accounts for convenience and security.
3. Group devices to streamline policy distribution: Group devices based on department, location, and more.
Tracking and analyzing asset information helps organizations protect sensitive corporate information. With Mobile Device Manager Plus, you can:
1. Audit device compliance: Scan devices to ensure they are compliant with company policy.
2. Receive a summary of applications installed on each device: See granular details about the apps running on managed devices.
3. Generate reports anytime: Having reports ready when you need them comes in handy, especially during audits. Obtain predefined or customized reports immediately or at a scheduled time.
Mobile Device Manager Plus' easy-to-use dashboard lends itself to a shallow learning curve. What's more, the adaptable design is suited for managing mobile devices quickly, providing you features such as:
1. Unified mobile device status view: Manage your devices from a single window with quick links.
2. An overall summary of useful details: Take immediate action based on the data presented.
Proactive management is the best kind of management. Mobile Device Manager Plus lets you define roles that best suit your requirements and grant appropriate permissions for specific IT admins. You can delegate routine activities to particular users with well-defined permission levels, thereby specifying your IT admins' scope of management to a particular set of devices.
GLOBAL DATA TELECOM
1330 Avenue of Americas
New York City, NY 10019
1330 Avenue of Americas
New York City, NY 10019
11555 Heron Bay Blvd
Suite 250, Coral Springs, FL
601 South Figueroa Street
Los Angeles, CA 90017
122 Leadenhall Street
101 Avenue des Champs Elysées