We have the depth and breadth of networking expertise to clarify your technology goals
AT&T Network Consulting
Optimize your network and prepare it for the future
Advantages of Network Consulting
Improve your network resources with confidence
Grow smart—and strategically. We can create a solid, focused plan to help you efficiently meet your goals, while minimizing risks and unexpected costs.
Refresh your network strategy with a new perspective
We can provide an objective analysis of your network—from your equipment and data centers to your current LAN, WAN, and WLAN strategy—and offer a range of vendor-agnostic solutions to improve them. We’re here to evolve your business quickly, intelligently, and in the way that fits you best.
Take advantage of solid networking expertise
Worry less about planning for and implementing new network capabilities. As a trusted advisor, we’re well versed in emerging technologies and equipped to move your network forward—quickly and painlessly.
Our Network Consulting Services
Network Strategy and Roadmap
Network Architecture and Engineering
IPv6 Life Cycle Services
Complete mobile device management with Mobile Device Manager Plus
What is mobile device management (MDM)?
Why is mobile device management (MDM) important?
It is a well known fact that more and more employees are using mobile devices to get work done. Mobile devices enable greater mobility, faster responses, and higher productivity. On the other hand, they also present new challenges in areas such as compatibility, security, access, and device management.
Organizations have to keep a close eye on the devices being used in their network, regardless of whether they are company-owned or personal devices (BYOD).
Mobile Device Manager Plus helps you manage all aspects of your mobile devices, from basic configurations to more advanced security settings.
With a single, straightforward interface, Mobile Device Manager Plus takes the guesswork out of MDM.
The first step in bringing all employees' mobile devices under your control is to enroll them into your company's network. Mobile Device Manager Plus makes this first step a breeze by providing a number of simplified enrollment options:
- Personal device enrollment for users (BYOD):
- Self-enrollment: Allows users to enroll devices on their own
Enrollment by invite: Allows users to enroll devices after accepting an invitation sent by the admin
Bulk enrollment via CSV file: Upload a CSV file containing details of the devices you would like to manage
2. Enroll corporate-owned devices:
Automate bulk enrollment for iOS: Simplify management of iOS devices with Apple's Device Enrollment Program (DEP) and Apple Configurator.
Automate bulk enrollment for Android: Simplify management of Android devices with Samsung KNOX and Android Near Frequency Communication (NFC) enrollment.
Automate bulk enrollment for Windows: Simplify management of Windows devices with Windows Imaging and Configuration Designer (ICD) enrollment.
3. Authenticate enrollment with a one-time pass code and/or with users' Active Directory credentials
Configure and set up various policies around devices to secure corporate resources. Mobile Device Manager Plus allows you to create and publish profiles on one device or a group of devices.
1. Allow or restrict employees from using certain device features: Impose and enforce policies on mobile devices to optimize device usage and secure data.
2. Provide access to corporate accounts: Grant access to email, Wi-Fi, VPN, and other kinds of corporate accounts for convenience and security.
3. Group devices to streamline policy distribution: Group devices based on department, location, and more.
Tracking and analyzing asset information helps organizations protect sensitive corporate information. With Mobile Device Manager Plus, you can:
1. Audit device compliance: Scan devices to ensure they are compliant with company policy.
2. Receive a summary of applications installed on each device: See granular details about the apps running on managed devices.
3. Generate reports anytime: Having reports ready when you need them comes in handy, especially during audits. Obtain predefined or customized reports immediately or at a scheduled time.
Mobile Device Manager Plus' easy-to-use dashboard lends itself to a shallow learning curve. What's more, the adaptable design is suited for managing mobile devices quickly, providing you features such as:
1. Unified mobile device status view: Manage your devices from a single window with quick links.
2. An overall summary of useful details: Take immediate action based on the data presented.
Proactive management is the best kind of management. Mobile Device Manager Plus lets you define roles that best suit your requirements and grant appropriate permissions for specific IT admins. You can delegate routine activities to particular users with well-defined permission levels, thereby specifying your IT admins' scope of management to a particular set of devices.
GLOBAL DATA TELECOM
1330 Avenue of Americas
New York City, NY 10019
1330 Avenue of Americas
New York City, NY 10019
11555 Heron Bay Blvd
Suite 250, Coral Springs, FL
601 South Figueroa Street
Los Angeles, CA 90017
122 Leadenhall Street
101 Avenue des Champs Elysées