AT&T Network Sourcing
Simplify IT communications infrastructure
IT that evolves with your business
What makes AT&T Network Sourcing different?
AT&T infrastructure provides customers with a global resource to connect, operate, simplify and manage your entire IT environment.
Hardware | Software | Applications | Security | Governance
Many niche network solutions are relatively static and inflexible, but Network Sourcing allows your IT infrastructure to evolve. It puts you in close collaboration with AT&T network specialists who can plan, deploy and manage your IT environment as your organization grows and business needs change.
How can I implement Network Sourcing?
No matter what your business needs, AT&T IT infrastructure experts can work with you to plan, deploy and manage a solution that optimizes your technology to reach your goals.
Increase efficiency with global governance
- Network security
- Application deployment
- New technology adoption
- Company mergers
Control variable costs with IT Sourcing
Improve utilization of strategic resources
Complete mobile device management with Mobile Device Manager Plus
What is mobile device management (MDM)?
Why is mobile device management (MDM) important?
It is a well known fact that more and more employees are using mobile devices to get work done. Mobile devices enable greater mobility, faster responses, and higher productivity. On the other hand, they also present new challenges in areas such as compatibility, security, access, and device management.
Organizations have to keep a close eye on the devices being used in their network, regardless of whether they are company-owned or personal devices (BYOD).
Mobile Device Manager Plus helps you manage all aspects of your mobile devices, from basic configurations to more advanced security settings.
With a single, straightforward interface, Mobile Device Manager Plus takes the guesswork out of MDM.
The first step in bringing all employees' mobile devices under your control is to enroll them into your company's network. Mobile Device Manager Plus makes this first step a breeze by providing a number of simplified enrollment options:
- Personal device enrollment for users (BYOD):
- Self-enrollment: Allows users to enroll devices on their own
Enrollment by invite: Allows users to enroll devices after accepting an invitation sent by the admin
Bulk enrollment via CSV file: Upload a CSV file containing details of the devices you would like to manage
2. Enroll corporate-owned devices:
Automate bulk enrollment for iOS: Simplify management of iOS devices with Apple's Device Enrollment Program (DEP) and Apple Configurator.
Automate bulk enrollment for Android: Simplify management of Android devices with Samsung KNOX and Android Near Frequency Communication (NFC) enrollment.
Automate bulk enrollment for Windows: Simplify management of Windows devices with Windows Imaging and Configuration Designer (ICD) enrollment.
3. Authenticate enrollment with a one-time pass code and/or with users' Active Directory credentials
Configure and set up various policies around devices to secure corporate resources. Mobile Device Manager Plus allows you to create and publish profiles on one device or a group of devices.
1. Allow or restrict employees from using certain device features: Impose and enforce policies on mobile devices to optimize device usage and secure data.
2. Provide access to corporate accounts: Grant access to email, Wi-Fi, VPN, and other kinds of corporate accounts for convenience and security.
3. Group devices to streamline policy distribution: Group devices based on department, location, and more.
Tracking and analyzing asset information helps organizations protect sensitive corporate information. With Mobile Device Manager Plus, you can:
1. Audit device compliance: Scan devices to ensure they are compliant with company policy.
2. Receive a summary of applications installed on each device: See granular details about the apps running on managed devices.
3. Generate reports anytime: Having reports ready when you need them comes in handy, especially during audits. Obtain predefined or customized reports immediately or at a scheduled time.
Mobile Device Manager Plus' easy-to-use dashboard lends itself to a shallow learning curve. What's more, the adaptable design is suited for managing mobile devices quickly, providing you features such as:
1. Unified mobile device status view: Manage your devices from a single window with quick links.
2. An overall summary of useful details: Take immediate action based on the data presented.
Proactive management is the best kind of management. Mobile Device Manager Plus lets you define roles that best suit your requirements and grant appropriate permissions for specific IT admins. You can delegate routine activities to particular users with well-defined permission levels, thereby specifying your IT admins' scope of management to a particular set of devices.
GLOBAL DATA TELECOM
1330 Avenue of Americas
New York City, NY 10019
1330 Avenue of Americas
New York City, NY 10019
11555 Heron Bay Blvd
Suite 250, Coral Springs, FL
601 South Figueroa Street
Los Angeles, CA 90017
122 Leadenhall Street
101 Avenue des Champs Elysées