Protect enterprise mobile emails.
Configure, secure and manage corporate mobile email accounts. Mobile email management from Mobile Device Manager Plus lets you to do so in the best way possible for enterprise-owned and BYOD devices. It allows you to:
- » Set holistic email security policies over-the-air.
- » Containerize the email app and prevent unauthorized apps from accessing the email data.
- » Restrict users from modifying or removing their corporate email account.
- » Facilitate selective wipe of corporate email account if employees lose their devices.
Secure mobile emails.
Emails are vulnerable to breach of security. To safeguard sensitive corporate information, mobile email management provides reliable solutions with necessary tools to secure mobile emails. This includes:
- » Platform containerization for emails, so their access is restricted to only enterprise approved apps and accounts.
- » A document viewer, in the ME MDM app to securely view the corporate e-mail attachments.
- » Restrict users from modifying or removing the applied corporate email profile.
- » Facilitate selective wiping of corporate email account for stolen or lost devices.
Integrate with email platforms.
Mobile Device Manager Plus provides a native user experience by leveraging the mobile devices' inbuilt email client to access corporate emails. It supports iOS, Android and Windows platforms. Along with that, it also:
- » Supports the provision for Office 365 and Exchange On-Premise.
- » Enables OTA configuration of user email accounts on devices post registration with the MDM console.
Exchange ActiveSync works on synchronizing and providing access to the employees' emails, contacts, calendars and more. Mobile Device Manager Plus incorporates this tool to simplify email management. In addition to that, it also: